
Meeting this guy has given me a better idea of how God loves us. When we were being knitted together in our mother's womb and then born he loved us with all of his heart. We didn't know him yet, but he loved us. A love that is unconditional, a love that grows daily, a love that is authentic.
D, does not who I am, but I know him. I love everything about this little boy and continue to fall in love. That's the way Jesus is with us. He continues to fall is love with us, before we ever know who he is. Then, I learned who my Savior was and that love was morphed into a relationship. A relationship that is strong. A relationship that will not fail. He is good.
~D~
1 comment:
What a great perspective! Thanks for sharing that, Deidra!
I can't wait to meet him. :D
Post a Comment