Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baylor Bear

A few weekend ago Elise walked the stage with her Masters Degree!!

She is officially a Baylor Bear, but will always be a Bobcat! Go STATE!!

I am so thankful for my big seester!! Many moons ago she saved me from a HUGE green grape, and she continues to keep me from harm's way.

She is a woman who sits at the Father's feet and speaks truth into me. She and Aaron were my safe people while I was in Elevate, and continue to be. I love that she was ready to cuddle with with me, wipe away tears, and make sure I laughed.

Now, that I'm not living with her I treasure our phone calls and times we get together. I pray when God tells me to leave Waco he will give us abundant grace!

I am so excited for this next season in your life, Elise.

LOVIES,
D

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

you made me tear up! I love you sis! I love having you hear in waco!

xoxoxo
sissy