Once we got home mom and Elise made tuna sandwiches for lunch. My Family LOVES tuna. I can eat tuna and boiled eggs once a week!! My parents make the best tuna. Then Danielle and took a nap before I had to be at work.
Saturday we all slept in and had brunch at Amelia's on Austin St. Danielle, Elise, and I all had the Amelia's trio, which is pasta salad, fruit; chicken salad; and banana bread muffins, yum! My mom had the quesadilla quiche. Their coffee is so good. I didn't want to leave because the coffee was so good. Afterwards we shopped around the stores and then I had to leave for work again...boo. The rest of the girls went to a few other shops down town. My mom bought a cute Summer Ellis necklace.
While I was at work at, Amelia's FASHION EXCHANGE, my sisters and mom came to visit....and shop. Danielle found some really cute tops!
After work I came home and everyone was cleaning and cooking for dinner. The Smith's came over for dinner and it was YUMMY! Elise and Aaron made my favorite spread: cream cheese with raspberry chipotle sauce. We also had another dip, but can't remember what was in it. Don't worry it was GOOD. For dinner we had salmon; with some kind of cheese pesto topping, potatoes, and salad. For dessert Aaron made brownies, and we topped them off with ice cream, strawberries, and blueberries!!
We all took pictures afterwards,which is always fun with my family. Here is a photo of the four girls.

I'll write about Sunday later. I need to go read!
~D~
No comments:
Post a Comment